Data Research Membership
Our long term goal is to accumulate enough data to properly form objectionable theories to either gain the interest of the scientific community or the field as a whole. We want to make a true difference in this field and we would like your help!
We are in the process of developing a detailed dossier of all of our findings from our first 10 years of research. This will include all documented EVPs, caught visuals, odd natural element outputs, correlative evidence captured with experimental devices, the observed psychology of investigator behavior ( to remain classified for now), and a list of the most objective personal experiences we have encountered. Each piece of evidence or odd occurrence that has been reported will be categorized in an array of individual statistics that will be based from the structural knowledge of the environment when an event occurs and the details surrounding the piece of evidence. We believe this will help us find the important correlations that will show our true research state and to help us formulate the ultimate investigative procedure.
This is where you come in.
showing off and bragon rights are not what this should be about. This should
This data log and statistics will be made public in the summer of 2019.
We hope that others will enjoy reading our findings and become inspired to follow a similar procedure.
We also hope and to eventually come up with a theory that will the scientific community and the field as a whole.
We are the boots on the ground and are truth-seekers to our core. We have devoted ourselves in challenging the norms and practices to formal proper standard of objective knowledge and principles; contrary to the current community.
property analysis components,
We hope to set a platform for well documented and well
- Proof of 5 years of experience in the field
- You do not have to be apart of another group of association. You can be freelance.
- You will have access to add to the National Phenomenon Data Research Network
- You will have immediate contact access to the other respected paranormal investigators
- GPT Association Card
- Would receive invitations to evidence panels
- All evidence must be varied by professionals
- All evidence must be sent two different ways (Raw Files/Clipped Evidence)
- Will not accept most personal experiences